Thursday, November 12, 2009

Unemployed Confusion


Well, I've been unemployed for quite some time now. This is my first time unemployed since I was 9. I had a paper route. It's strange how many places your mind can take you when you don't have a job. Should I scrap all of the things I've been working for for the past 15 years, should I go back to school, what should I do now? This past year has been insane. I've had many, many highs and am now living in a cloud of confusion. I'm actually excited to see what I turn out to be. Until then, I'll continue to spend time with my dog. She make me laugh when she does things like this at the dog park.

2 comments:

hub of the house said...

is that laurel cyn dog park? walter loves the mud there as well! super cute! enjoy your time

hub of the house said...

you're ENGAGED!!!!!! new blog post??